Connect 1:Altitude adjustment
From Manuals - Volirium
In this section you adjust various values before your take off. It's best to set your actual altitude at the take off site, not before. These are the values you can adjust:
- Auto adjust: If activated, this will set GPS height
- Altitude: If auto adjust is deactivated, you can manually set your altitude by tapping on "Altitude"
- Altitude unit: choose between meters and feet
- Pressure (QNH): Alternatively to setting an altitude you may set the air pressure above mean sea level (QNH), often you will find this displayed at your take off site.
- Pressure unit: Set your preferred unit choosing between hectopascal hPa and inch of mercury inHg