- If you are not recording a flight, confirm the question "Off?" with , or cancel with . If you do not press either within 3 seconds, the vario will go back to regular operation.
- If you are currently recording a flight, the recording will stop, and the vario will show you the flight analysis page. Press any key to leave this page, and turn the vario off.
- press to cycle through the five audio volume levels: 0% - 25% - 50% - 75% - 100% - 0% ...
- press to cycle through the three altitude indications: m - ft - Flight Level - m - ... (if units are set to imperial: ft - m - Flight Level - ft ...)
- press to jump directly to the temperature page on the display
- press to show the current date
- press to toggle between time of day and flight time
- press to flip through the different flight pages
Long press: 3 seconds
- long press to jump directly to the audio settings menu
- long press to manually set QNH or altitude
- long press to jump directly to the temperature settings menu
- press to confirm input, long press to show the menu
- press to change menu selection or alter setting values