Flytec Balloon 4:Keyboard
From Manuals - Volirium
- If you are not recording a flight, confirm the question "Off?" with , or cancel with . If you do not press either within 3 seconds, the vario will go back to regular operation.
- If you are currently recording a flight, the recording will stop, and the vario will show you the flight analysis page. Press any key to leave this page, and turn the vario off.
- Press to cycle through the five audio volume levels: 0% - 25% - 50% - 75% - 100% - 0% ...
- Press to cycle through the three altitude indications: m - ft - Flight Level - m - ... (if units are set to imperial: ft - m - Flight Level - ft ...)
- Press to jump directly to the temperature page on the display
- Press to show the current date and time
- Press to toggle between time of day and flight time
- Press to flip through the different flight pages
Long press: press and hold for 3 seconds
- Long press to jump directly to the audio settings menu
- Long press to manually set QNH or altitude
- Long press to jump directly to the temperature settings menu
- Long press to show the menu, press to confirm input
- Press to change menu selection or alter setting values
By default, the Flytec Balloon 4 sounds a short beep every time a key is pressed. This can be turned off.