Element Track:User manual
At the end of this page you see a complete overview of all Element menu items and their hierarchy.
- Getting started: General information on your Element, such as switching on/off, batteries, and handling
- Software updates: How to update the software on the Element
- USB connection: Getting data (such as waypoint files and flight records) onto and off the Element
- Technical notes: Taking care of your Element
Planning a flight
- Airspace resources: Sources for airspace files
- Route planning: Preparing coordinates for waypoints and routes
- Mounting: See how to mount your Element in various ways
- Altitude adjustment: Altimeters and their adjustments before your take-off
- Entering and selecting waypoints: Entering waypoints into the Element, manually or from a file
- Route: Setting and activating a route on the Element
- Airspaces: activating airspace files on your Element
- Flight mode: Your flight screen and flight information on the Element
- Flight recording: Set when and how the Element is recording your flights
- Flying an XC route: A little tutorial on how to fly a route with the Element
- Flying a competition: Tutorial and video material on how to fly a race with the Element
- Flight evaluation: Reviewing and analysing your flights
- General settings: Set your personal information, units, time zone, etc.
- Variometer settings: Configure your vario
- Acoustic settings: Customise all acoustics of your Element, such as climb and sink tones
- Speed settings: For info on external wind vane sensors, airspeed calibration and settings for the stall alarm
Complete overview of the Element menu, accessible by a long press on the MENU key on the keyboard.