Element Speed:User manual
At the end of this page you see a complete overview of all Element Speed menu items and their hierarchy.
- Getting started: General information on your Element Speed, such as switching on/off, batteries, and handling
- Technical notes: Taking care of your Element Speed
- Mounting: See how to mount your Element Speed in various ways
- Vario profiles: 5 comprehensive and customisable profiles for all flying types
- Altitude adjustment: Altimeters and their adjustments before your take-off
- Flight mode: Your flight screen and flight information on the Element Speed
- Flight memory: Viewing your flights on the Element Speed
- General settings: Set your personal preferences, units, time zone, etc.
- Vario profiles: Configuring the vario profiles
- Audio settings: Additional acoustic settings such as audio mode and frequency
- Speed settings: For info on external wind vane sensors, airspeed calibration and settings for the stall alarm
Overview of the Element Speed menu, accessible by long press of the Menu key.