Flytec Balloon 4:Analysis/en
The most recent 50 flights are stored in chronological order in the Flytec Balloon 4's internal flight log. In addition to these basic log entries, the Flytec Balloon 4 also stores flights as Google Earth (KML) and IGC files for flight analysis on a computer.
The flight summary page
To review the summary of any flight, use the Flights menu.
The summary page of each flight displays the following information:
- Maximum altitude value
- Maximum climb rate of the flight (graphic and numeric)
- Maximum sink rate of the flight (graphic and numeric)
- Flight time
- Position in internal flight log (most recent flight is always number 1)
- Take-off time
Manually exporting flights
If by accident you deleted the files for a flight, you can restore them by following this procedure:
- Press and hold , then use to select Flights. Press .
- Use to flip through your flights until you have the flight in question on your screen
- Confirm the file export with another press on . The export will start, counting from 1 to 100. Depending on the flight duration, this can take a few minutes.
Note 1: The Flytec Balloon's internal memory is limited, so instead of the 5-second interval used for the files produced during a flight, manually exported flights will only have a datapoint every 30 seconds.
Note 2: Due to the memory limitation, manual export is restricted to the most recent 100 hours of recorded data.
Erasing the flight log
The flight log can be erased in the Device menu. This procedure cannot be undone.
Note: This deletes the internal flight log and all internally stored flight data. Flight recording files remain intact. To delete those files as well, connect your Flytec Balloon 4 with a computer, and delete the files there.